Warning: Last items in stock!
*Street Race Pads ('R' Compound Code)*
While the High Performance Street/Race pad is ideal for many aggressive drivers that own high performance street cars, it does produce a bit of noise and dust.
* Aggressive Torque
* Great Rotor and Pad Wear Life
* 100-1200°F Operating Temperatures
* Smooth and Predictable Control
* Designed to Deliver High Deceleration Rates
* Smooth Braking Feel
* Consistent Brake Release Characteristics
*High Performance Street 5.0 ('B' Compound Code)*
The new High Performance Street 5.0 Pads are a Ferro-Carbon compound brake pads that provide advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This new compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design partnered with the braking technology of motorsports, the results are shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions and street car friendly characteristics.
* Pushing the Limits of ABS
* Decreased stopping distances
* Improved pedal feel from initial pressure through entire pedal stroke
* Minimal fade under Higher Temps
* High friction/torque hot or cold
* Gentle on rotors
* Very quiet, low noise
* Improved braking over OE pads
* Extended pad life
No customer comments for the moment.
Search By Vehicle